Thursday, July 8, 2010

7 Things that I want...

        Yeah..Today we gonna talk about 7 things that i really want it so bad...haha...Before we start i just want to say thank you for still visiting my site...Love u guys...

7 THINGS THAT I REALLY WANT...

1)Own Room
   I shared my bed with my little brother..very unconfortable..No Privacy either...But the latest news said that i gonna have my own room...yeepiii... :)

2)Good Result in PMR
     Good mean success..So,my target for PMR is 7A1B(Math)..Coz it is very imposible to get that Math score A..Coz i hate Math..But..Insyaallah i will give my best for this examination..Talking without doing is nothing... :)

3)Short Film
   I knew that i'm still new in making movie but after my first short film Zombie Crisis..I take a very big risk to return with new short film Zombie Extinction..Which will start shooting after PMR... wish to see this short film go very far... :)

4)Girlfriend
   Yeah...Every single teen have thier lover..So do i...I just wanna feel how love is and i wish to find my true love...All i want is very simple..Cute,kind and understanding me...Latest news said that i have a big chance with M***H**..very cute..hehe...harap2 jadi la... :P

5)Playstation
   I dont mind if they said ''Wey hadiff..ape barang main PS2 orang dah masuk PS3 la..''But i really want that PS2...wish to buy it this end of this year...(After exam LOL) :P

6)Badminton
   I love badminton so bad..Even my leg was injured..I still play badminton coz it is my life style...This year i have a tournament..Langkawi Junior Championship..Wish to achieve something big..Quater Final or Semi i think...Wish for me PLS... :P

7)Spiritual
   I knew that i'm not a good person..Always skip the solat...So start from now on..I will try to come closer to know more about my god...(ALLAH S.W.T)...I love u ALLAH..without u i'm nothing..Alhamdullilah....

End of update...(Hadiff HT)

No comments: